ProjectWorld & World Congress for Business Analysts is dedicated to further developing your skills to become project leaders and business strategists within your organization. The 2013 program touches upon each of the areas Robert mentions in his interview. From team collaboration, leadership, communication and more.
It doesn't matter if you've been using Agile for 1 year or for 10 years; getting business and IT alignment is a constant struggle. It doesn't matter what your industry is or where your teams reside. As project leaders, we are battling generations' of stereotypes surrounding IT as unable to deliver and lacking business or market knowledge. You cannot truly be Agile unless this gap is bridged! It takes more than just team activities and performance reviews to get results in today's changing world of solutions delivery.
- Retooling Leadership (through the lens of Neuroscience), Humana
- Successful Project Teams Across Borders: How to Achieve Team Unity, Thomson Reuters
- Leading Virtual Teams in 2012: A Successful Methodology, RGP Healthcare
- 14 Project Leadership Skills to Boost Your Career, ESI International
- Soft Skills for Effective Collaboration, FedEx
The PW&WCBA Team